Le Havre On The Water
Just minutes from downtown Manhattan, Le Havre on the Water offers residents luxurious waterfront living. Located on 28 acres, our Northeast Queens location was first converted to co-op apartments in September, 1984. Highlighted by outdoor swimming pools, regulation tennis courts, safe and secure playgrounds and a fully-equipped fitness center, Le Havre on the Water offers resort living in a cozy home environment.
Residents also enjoy on-site fitness and social events as well as convenient access to shopping, schools and public transportation. The luxury high-rise cooperative is within close proximity to John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia international airports.
Promising privacy, spectacular views and spacious living, each of the 1,024 residences offers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private outdoor terraces
- Corner layout and placement with only four homes per floor
- Updated floor plans
Visitors and residents will find the 32-building complex nestled on the inviting waterfront peninsula between the Throgs Neck and Whitestone bridges in Northern Queens. The nine-story buildings provide stunning views of the Long Island Sound, both bridges and the New York Skyline.
Our 28-acre location includes
- Park-like landscaping and expansive parking
- Two spacious outdoor swimming pools
- Three meticulously maintained tennis courts
- Resident-exclusive club house and cafe
- A fully-equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Safely updated and fully appointed children’s playgrounds
- On-site washers and dryers on every floor
- Secure parking and ample outdoor lighting
Discover the benefits of living in a community-focused environment by contacting the Shares of New York team. Boasting a variety of first-rate amenities and an increasingly popular location, Le Havre on the Water delivers on its promise of New York living at its finest.