Big Brand Brokerage vs. Boutique Real Estate Shop
In the age of technology, more than ever before, the playing field between big brand and boutique brokerage has now been leveled. Below I talk about the differences of these two and how a boutique brokerage can help you differentiate yourself in the world of real estate.
Most would say, the competency of a brokerage is measured more by a company's leadership, culture, and performance. In today's world, with the availability and access to information, Shares of New York agents are able to separate themselves from the pack and earn market share by being innovative, nimble, and athletic. In terms of some other major differences, and why a boutique shop may be better for you, here are just five to immediately consider.
- Hands-on and culture-conscious
- High focus on building an agent's business
- Cultivate brand identity and awareness
- Accessibility to owner and executive team
- Strong local knowledge and connections to the community